ABOUT BUTLER SPRINGS
In 1949, several men drove over from a local C.C.C. Camp at Fort Hill to inspect this property. They had a dream which became a reality. Our own camp! The two camps, Tri-State Christian and Victory Christian, finally became what is now Butler Springs Christian Camp & Retreat Center. For over 60 years, this camp has faithfully served the churches of the Restoration Movement from areas in, near, or around Dayton, Cincinnati, Chillicothe, Columbus, northern Kentucky, and other towns in Southwest Ohio. Butler Springs began as a week-long, all age camp. Today it is an all year, multifaceted camp and retreat center.
Over the years Butler Springs has kept as its foundation the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Thousands of young people have given their life to the Lord through the "Living Springs" of BSCC. Lives have been changed and Ministeries launched throughout the world by the influence of this camp.
Every summer, thousands of kids attend summer camp, attending one or more of our 52 different sessions offered. With our 145 acres of land, excellent facilities, qualified summer/full time staff, exceptional volunteers, and the financial support of our amazing churches, we carry out the Great Commission in this wonderful camp ministry God has truly Blessed us with!